Sunday, December 7, 2014

Gingerbread Houses

It's that time again!
For my side of the family's annual tradition of making gingerbread houses.

Everyone busy decorating, we watched the movie "Elf" during the whole process.

She is the most artistic one out of this bunch.

He use to put as much candy on his house as he could when he was younger, and then eat half of it the next day.

He claims he made a two-dimensional house. I just love his expression.

She provided lots of laughs and cuteness to the table.

He wanted to add more to his house, and would have, if I hadn't cleaned up some of the candy. :)

He did not want his picture taken, and told me I shouldn't post this. Since this is the only decent picture he gave me, this is what he gets.

She is the mastermind behind it all. Countless hours baking, shopping for candy, and providing many special family memories.

She use to let her little brother eat the candy off her house once his was all gone. Also demands to have a photo of everyone with their house every year.

May your Christmas Holiday been filled with joyous memories this season!

No comments: