Monday, July 13, 2015

Oakley Rodeo over the 4th of July

For as long as I have been married to the Dude, his family has attended the Oakley Rodeo during the 4th of July. This year we were able to attend with them. It ended up just being us and the Dude's parents, the rest of the family had other plans.

This is the only picture I got of any of the events because...

We got dumped on with rain and ended up wearing garbage bags to keep us dry!!
This is the 2nd time this has happened to us at this rodeo, you think we would wise up and dress appropriately. 

I may be late in saying it, but I am so grateful for this wonderful country we live in. America you never cease to amaze me with your beauty and wonder. I pray that you will continue to be that great nation that our founding Fathers fought for and hoped you would be become.

No comments: