Monday, September 13, 2010

Happy Birthday Mom!

Today is my Mom's birthday! I was told not to disclose how old she is, we'll just say she is the right age. :) Can I just say how much I love my Mom! She is amazing and I appreciate all the wonderful things she does for me. You are the greatest Mom!

For her birthday we went to The Maddox for dinner on Saturday, which is in Brigham City. We also went to Peach Days which was going on up there, it wasn't what we expect so I didn't take any pictures. On Sunday we had a birthday dinner for her at home as well. Here are some pictures from her birthday weekend.




The Maddox




3 generations, Grandma Stalder, Mom, Me




Mom and Dad




Birthday dinner at Maddox




The next few pictures are from the birthday dinner we had at home for her.


























I made my Mom this apron for her birthday. I tied it on her a little too high but I think she looks cute in it. :)


Happy Birthday Mom!! I hope you have a wonderful day. I love you and am so blessed to have you as my Mother.


1 comment:

kstalder said...

She IS a wonderful woman. And I love that pic of her and your dad in the cowboy hat! Happy Birthday to my SIL!! Love you!