Monday, November 10, 2014

Picture Overhaul Part 4, Finally up to Date!

I thought I was all caught up, but as I was looking through the files on my camera I totally missed some pictures!

Here we go! 
We have been doing A LOT of this since we moved into our house. This was the first stump the Dude pulled out. In all we have pulled out 10 stumps.....if I have counted correctly.

My parents came to visit for the 4th of July. The first thing they want to do when they get here, is make a trip down the road to the local dairy. Reed's Dairy is the best! Their huckleberry ice cream is my absolute favorite!


He thought I had tried too many attempts at taking his picture at this point.

We went to the Idaho Falls Zoo at Tautphaus park over the 4th of July as well. My camera died after like 4 pictures, and do you think I brought a spare? Think again.

Picnic in Yellowstone Park! We did this with the Dude's parents when they came to visit too, we like picnics.

We made it to one rodeo this summer, the War Bonnet, it has been around since 1911!

We went to Bear World with the Dude's parents.

We saw a bull moose when we drove by our friend's cabin in Island Park!

If you come visit there are two places we might take you, 
1: Reeds Dairy 
2: The Rusty Lantern (this place has some good burgers!!)

My family had a little family reunion in August. Bowling was on the agenda, followed by Good Wood, delicious fall off the bone ribs at that place.

We ended the evening with a round of croquet.

Pure cuteness!!

We got to go to the Ogden Temple open house. Very neat experience!

My brother's family came to visit over labor day, my niece zonked out on our walk.

We went to the Idaho State Fair with my brother and his family.

We saw a Watusi!!

This my friends, is a doughnut hamburger, we didn't quite realize we had ordered this, it was only strange when you thought about what you were eating.

Our neighbor took us shooting with him the last week in October.



Okay, now I believe I am caught up! Whew, that was a lot to cover!
I have some recipes I need to post that I tried out, I will try to get to some of those posted very soon.

I should also mention, with observance of Veterans Day tomorrow my gratitude to our military men and women, past and present. Thank you for the service you offer to our country. I am proud to be an American, and what you guys do to help our country makes me even prouder to be an American. God Bless our Troops. 


No comments: