Monday, January 3, 2011

Christmas 2010 Part One

I hope you all had a wonderful and safe New Years Eve, and I hope 2011 brings great things to all of you. :)

OK, now I am back tracking to Christmas. :) I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas! I sure did! Nick and I even stuck to the tradition of watching "The Grinch Stole Christmas". We watched it Christmas Eve instead of at 4 A.M. Christmas morning. :) I have been blessed with two amazing and loving families in my life, I truly appreciate what they do for me and Dave. Christmas was busy this year since we wanted to make sure we spent enough time with both sides since we are moving, but it was well worth it. :)

Our Christmas tree

Christmas Stockings

Cosmo was excited for his stocking

The only picture I got of Dave on Christmas morning. Next year I will do better!

My nephews and niece with the pillow covers my Mom made them.

Bart and Dave

Stacey, Dad and Chan


Dad and Robin, he got a fiddle


Robyn, Mom, Shaylee, Blake and Caden


Frodo! And half of Robyn :)


I will post this in two post since my Blogspot is saying I am out of space, hopefully it will stop saying that and I can continue to post. :) So this is the first half of Christmas 2010.

No comments: