Monday, January 4, 2016

Thinking of Christmas...

I still can't get over that we are already on day 4 of January! Time just seems to go by so quickly. I despise how it just seems to vanish on me. I really need to rememeber to live in the moment, because that moment will pass me by one way or another and I should be living life to the fullest capacity that I can.

With that being said, I am grateful for pictures, so that we can relive those precious moments that we treasure so dearly. 
Christmas was a wonderful time for us this year. The Dude and I both agreed that this year we would truly try to center it around the true meaning of Christmas, our Savior Jesus Christ. 
Words can't truly describe the love and happiness we felt this Christmas season. He truly is the gift, and for that we are ever so grateful for Him. He was the greatest gift of all, and our most prized gift.

We were blessed to spend time with family this Christmas also, living closer to everyone else definitely has it perks!
Here are some pcitures from our Christmas season.

I love our cozy home.


Our wonderful neighbor brought the Furball a Christmas present, he was estatic to say the least!

His pictures are never straight faced....

The Dude was ready to try out the sleeping mask my parents gave us.

She was excited about the wagon until he grabbed it to drive her around.

Don't worry she warmed up to him! She is ready for her Jedi training from him. (Yes, we love Star Wars in this family!)

I think I need to find some jammies like that in my size!

I see you!!!

I pray that 2016 is going to be an awesome and memorable year for all of us. 
Many great things lie ahead for us all.

No comments: