Sunday, November 21, 2010

Let It Snow!

Look what I woke up to this morning!


13 inches of snow! I had actually used a 12 inch ruler to try to show how much snow there was but it was too short then it fell through the cracks in the deck; Mom I owe you a ruler cause I didn't go under the deck to get it. :)


Cosmo let me go in front of him out to the chicken coop, he tried to hop to each of my foot prints.


Look at the pile of snow on the coop! 


I feel bad it piled up on the chicken pen. I didn't plan for that, I haven't put a cover over the wire.


And I think scrapping it off just made it worse.


The chickens wouldn't even come to the door when I tried to let them out to wander in the snow.


I just think its funny the snow comes up to his head


Our pine tree is weighed down. I am surprised we didn't have any branches break.



Our mailbox and the neighbor's


There is so much snow! A car got stuck in our circle this morning cause the plows never came up to plow. They had to go out and snow blow a pathway for him to get to their driveway.

Overall I am enjoying the snow, well until I have to drive to work in it tomorrow. :)

2 comments:

kstalder said...

I HATE winter but I have to admit freshly fallen snow is beautiful!

Brandon and Krystyn said...

OOHHH! I am so excited to see the snow:) Me and Chase are packing warm clothes so we can play in it!