Saturday, June 19, 2010

Jogging

I will be running my first race next Saturday! I am going to run the Taylorsville Dayzz 5k Fun Run. I would like to say I was good at training for this race, but I haven't done as good as I should of. I actually do not like to run very much, but I need to do some form of exercise. I have gotten to the point where I can run for 20 minutes straight than I need to slow down. I average about 15 minutes a mile. I am not fast but I am steady. I have yet to run for 3.2 miles before the race. I just hope I finish in under an hour. :) Wish me luck!

2 comments:

Shelly said...

You will definitely finish in under an hour! The first 5K I ever did, without much training myself, I did in like 40 minutes, so you'll do great! Want to meet us for the parade afterward?

Hollie said...

I sure do!