Sunday, May 31, 2015

Things Are Growing!

This is what the garden looks like currently. Those walls of water in the planter box are all tomatoes, the milk jug has basil under it.

The broccoli and cabbage plants are doing awesome!!

The only cucumber plant that is surviving!
 My only lemon cucumber plant bit the dust after about a week.
The other pickling cucumber is following the lemon cucumber to it's dusty grave. Sigh.
Check out those fun spiral vines though!

Lettuce!!
This is a first for me growing lettuce, and I thought I had buried it too deep, but I was so excited to finally see it popping up!
(This picture is really bright, I was trying to get better at manual mode.)

Sugar snap peas!!
The Dude is excited about these.
I feel like there is a lot of debris in my garden lot...

Early Girl tomato plants!
I have 4 sets of these plants and these two are doing well, the other two are doing so-so. The San Marzanos are so-so too, which saddens me!! I really want everything to pull through and do well!   

Those aren't weeds, those are carrot tops! 
This was another seed I had thought I had buried too deep never to see again. Miracles and blessings people!!

No comments: