Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Yay, for Garden Space!

The garden is in!! Doesn't it look wonderful?! 
We got some free compost from the city, and once we had spread that out over the garden, I got to planting.
This picture was taken a couple of weeks ago, so it is a little behind. I had planted everything on my list, except the 13 tomato plants, basil and two hot pepper mix plants. 
I waited on planting the tomato and basil plants until we got more compost for the raised bed area.
After we had spread out the compost and I went to go plant in the raised bed, I hit that stump sooner than I had wanted to with the shovel. So we decided to get another load of compost to fill it in. We didn't have time to go get more until the following week.
I am crossing my fingers that I have more of green thumb than I think I do!

No comments: