Sunday, October 31, 2010

Who's The Better Fisher Man/Woman

This weekend we went up to the cabin with Nick and Robin. Nick wanted to get some fishing in, so we went late Saturday morning to Smith and Moorehouse Lake. It is only about a 10 minute drive from the cabin. Robin wasn't feeling to well so she stayed behind.

Nick with the lake behind him


I forgot to mention to Dave we were fishing. He didn't have his license on him, so he and Cosmo watched.


Me, I thought it was freezing with the wind blowing!


Cosmo is part bat


Nick with his little tiger trout, his only catch of the day.


Me with my catch of the day! A nicely sized rainbow trout, I didn't know they had fish this size in this lake.


Who would you say is the better fisher man/woman? :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My fish only looks that small cause I was farther away......

kstalder said...

Tell Nick I am laughing!!! He may have caught the "Stalder Curse"...we never catch anything longer than about 4 inches...