Friday, September 2, 2011

Berry Banana Smoothie

I have been meaning to make this smoothie for weeks for breakfast. The hubby and I don't really get to eat breakfast, neither of us are really hungry at 3:30 or 4 in the morning when we get up for work. Which is sad, cause I feel like I am missing out on some good breakfasts. Though we do make breakfast items for dinner, its just not the same though. 
That is what happened with this smoothie though, we ended up having it for dinner. It was actually a nice cool treat after working in a heat of the sun. Dave thought I made him add too much banana, but I thought it was just right. It think next time we should add some spinach! Make Dave get his daily dose of veggies in there. :)


Berry Banana Smoothie 

8 oz frozen mixed berries (1 cup) 
2 small banana, cut into 2 inch pieces, frozen 
6 oz. vanilla yogurt (¾ cup) 
1 cup whole milk 
1 to 2 tablespoons honey 

Blend all together in blender.


No comments: