Saturday, May 28, 2011

Lubbock 5K

Our church put on a Stake Fun Run today. I was excited when I found out about it a while ago, I have been wanting to run in another 5K since my last one.
Well I didn't really train like I was planning on doing, until my friend Marybeth said I could go running with her. I went twice, and I pretty much made her walk both times. :)
Although I didn't train like I should of I did pretty darn good!
I ran it in 33:54:07!! 
I am not positive on the last set of numbers, but the first two sets of numbers are right.
I improved my time from my last run by almost 5 minutes!
I left my camera in my car so I didn't get any pictures while I was there, plus Dave wasn't there to take pictures of me run. So I just took a picture of my shirt with my number on it when I got home. (I always like to try to have at least one picture with my posts.)
It was for a good cause too, I had to donate some non-perishable food items to the food bank down here as my entry fee.
To say the least I am feeling pretty good today. 

1 comment:

Rat Fam said...

Way to go Hollie!! Can't wait to see you!!