Sunday, April 24, 2011

Easter At Our House

I hope you all are having a wonderful Easter! I know I sure am!
When Dave and I got home from church I had an Easter basket waiting for him, and 8 eggs to find. For being almost 30 he loved hunting for the eggs I hid! :)

Dave searching high 

and low for eggs

With his basket full of goodies

I found sport Easter eggs, and I made my own Easter grass out of newspaper. :) 
I put some money in each egg instead of candy, so Dave can smoke this:

A beef brisket! He has been wanting to build a smoker out of a steel drum, (I think I told you about that) so the money goes toward buying supplies to make the smoker.

Like I said before though I hope we all remember the true reason we celebrate Easter!! I am forever grateful! 

2 comments:

Shelly said...

I think my brother will always be 5 yrs old in my memories, and apparently, he still thinks he is 5 too!!!=) Cute post. Glad you two had a happy Easter - Love ya!!!

Brandon and Krystyn said...

HOw fun!! I think you are such a good wifey:) Miss you!