Who doesn't love Snickers candy bar? Who doesn't love cookies?
And what better then combined Snickers into a cookie?
It's pure goodness!
MaryBeth, she is a very nice gal from my church, she invited me over to bake with her. Last night was the night we got together and these cookies are what we made. I found this recipe from the Brown Eyed Baker.
Her husband volunteered to be a taste tester, I believe by the time I left he had had 4 cookies.
These candy bar cookies are irresistible! I had one for breakfast and 2 for lunch.
You could also use the new Peanut Butter Squared Snickers in this recipe.
Peanut Butter Snickers Cookies
1 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
3/4 tsp. baking soda
1/2 tsp. baking powder
1/4 tsp. salt
1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened
1 cup creamy peanut butter
3/4 cup granulated sugar
1/2 cup light brown sugar
1 Tbsp. milk
1 tsp. vanilla extract
1 1/2 cups chopped Snickers candy bars (about 4 regular size bars)
3/4 cup milk chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a two baking sheets with parchment paper or silicone baking mats. Set aside.
2. In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt. Set aside.
3. In the bowl of a stand mixer, beat the butter and the peanut butter together until fluffy. Add the sugars and beat until smooth. Add the egg and mix until combined. Add the milk and the vanilla extract and mix again.
4. Add the flour mixture and beat until flour disappears. Stir in the chopped Snickers and chocolate chips.
5. Drop by heaping tablespoons onto the prepared baking sheets. (I weighed mine out to about 2 ounces of dough per cookie.) Gently flatten each cookie ball with the palm of your hand. Bake for 10-11 minutes, or until cookies are slightly brown on the edges.
6. Cool the cookies on the baking sheets for about 5 to 10 minutes, then remove to a rack to cool completely. Store in an airtight container at room temperature.