Saturday, June 11, 2011

Extremely Easy Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies

I know it's not fall yet, but I was craving pumpkin chocolate chip cookies the other day. Oddly I love these pumpkin cookies, pumpkin cake roll, pumpkin bread, pumpkin muffins, but I strongly DISLIKE pumpkin pie! 
I don't know what it is about pumpkin pie, it just doesn't tickle my fancy.
Anything else pumpkin I am totally sold!
This cookies are wonderful because they are like I stated for the post, EXTREMELY easy!
I have my friend Amber (Hello Amber, who now resides in beautiful Montana) to thank for this recipe. She loves pumpkin infused things too!
 I would like to think I knew about this recipe a long time ago but I think I forgot all about it, it is so simple how could I not remember?!
I usually double this recipe since I usually buy the pumpkin cans that are 30 oz instead of 15 oz.
I make these cookies a little bit on the bigger side so I don't get as many as it says you will get.

Easy Pumpkin Cookies

1 box Spice cake mix (just the dry cake mix, don't make the cake)
1 can (15 oz) canned pumpkin
1-2 cups chocolate chips (start with 1 cup, then decide if you need more)

Mix cake mix and pumpkin well, add chocolate chips. Bake at 375 degrees for 12 minutes. (I think I had to cook mine a little bit longer about 2-3 minutes more.)
Makes about 4 dozen cookies

2 comments:

Sweet Birdie Blue said...

hi there, i found you via Sweet as Sugar sweets link up & cant wait to try this one as i LOVE anything pumpkinny - altho as an Aussie we dont have pumpkin pie here :P

Hollie said...

You don't have pumpkin pie? In my opinion you aren't missing out on much. :)