Sunday, June 19, 2011

Father's Day

I would like to take a moment and tell my Dad Happy Father's Day!
He is more then a just a father to me, he is my friend. He is always willing to lend an ear when I need to talk, and will try to lift my spirits when I am down. 

He is: fun loving, hard-working, knowledgeable of random words, nature lover, cooking buddy and taste tester, worm drowner in hopes of catching large trout, harmonica blower, cowboy, spiritually strong, willing to learn new things so he can be a handy man.

I love him.

He makes me happy and I am so glad I get to call him Dad. 
I look forward to when I get to live a little closer so I get see him more often.

I would always like to tell my father in-law Stan Happy Father's Day!
He is an amazing man, I am so grateful for him and all that he does!
We love you!

No comments: