Saturday, October 29, 2011

Pumpkin Carving

We carved our pumpkins this week!! 
I am actually in the mood for Halloween this year. Most years I don't really get into it, but I am starting to feel like we should do more Halloween themed things. That should make my Hubby happy, he thinks I lack Halloween enthusiasm. 
Our good friends the Glovers came over to carve their pumpkin with us.

Daylon and Shayla working on their pumpkin.

This is my pumpkin, normally I just do a regular jack-o-latern but I decided a spider would be great this time.

The final masterpieces. Dave's is on the left, mine is in the middle, Shayla and Daylons is on the right. Theirs was pretty cool, they had a strobe light to light up their pumpkin. It worked well with the ghost they had carved out.

Our pumpkins are proudly displayed outside our front door!! 

I am not ready for October to end, and it seems that time just keeps going faster and faster.
 I need to get some more fall/Halloween things done before it's too late.
Next up caramel apples!!

No comments: