Wednesday, August 3, 2011

On To The Next Chapter...

I pulled out the dead tomato and bell pepper plants. :( It was sad to see them go, I only got 4 or 5 small roma tomatoes and about 6 small lemon boy tomatoes. There were quite a few bell peppers, since we have been haven't been home much we didn't get to use all of the good sized ones. There were a lot of tiny ones that were bad from the heat. 

The other planter box still "appears" to be doing well.
Looks can be deceiving....

This is one of the carrots that has been growing since I planted them in March!
Honestly, almost 5 months of growing and this is as big as you're gonna get?!
I expect better of you, I water you 3 times a day for ten minutes, get those gnarly weeds out of your way and this is how you repay me?!

Time to clear the slate and start anew! 
I will be making this dirt all good and ready for some plants. I am going to try growing some plants from seed in egg cartons and when it cools down (ha if it cools down here) I will plant again. I am shooting for the end of September.

No comments: