Tuesday, August 30, 2011

A Quick Trip to Phoenix

Before the horrible disaster at the cabin happened, I got to fly to visit my good friend and cousin Krystyn in Phoenix. 

I had a great time with Krystyn and her cute little son Chase. I only spent the night but it was great just to be able to visit with them in person.

Ha ha I love this little guy!! He is so stinking cute and funny! 
He is very excited to be a big brother too! He will be in one by this September.  I'm pretty excited for his little brother to arrive too.

Krystyn made a delicious peach cobbler for dessert!

Yep, it was yummy!!

5 A.M. pictures are priceless, neither of us were awake yet.

Thanks again Krystyn for letting me come for a quick visit, I had a wonderful time. We will have to do it again real soon! 

No comments: